Review: United Club: Houston – Concourse C
This post is one chapter on our trip to Atlanta, Georgia on United Airlines and Air Canada. This trip was booked and credited to Aeroplan. For more information on how this trip was booked, please see our trip introduction here. For other parts of the trip, please see this index.
Read more from this trip
- Introduction: Fried Chicken & CNN in Atlanta, via United First Class
- Plaza Premium Lounge: Transborder Vancouver
- United First Class: Vancouver – Denver
- United Club: Denver Terminal B East
- United First: Denver – Houston
- American Express Centurion Lounge – Houston
- United First: Houston – Atlanta
- The Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, Atlanta, USA
- City Visit: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Attraction: The World of Coca Coca, Atlanta, USA
- Attraction: CNN Headquarters, Atlanta, USA
- Ritz Carlton, Atlanta, USA
- Air Canada Business Class: Atlanta – Toronto
- Air Canada: Toronto – Vancouver
Review: United Club, Concourse C, George Bush International Airport, Houston, Texas, United States
It’s not super exciting but I thought I would include it for entertainment’s sake. After Landry’s Seafood, I wandered down the concourse towards the nearest United Club. Appropriate for United, there was a red velvet rope; err blue plastic line guard outside the entrance. Apprently, people queue to get in here at peak hours.
Inside the United Club, Concourse C:
However, once inside, it was pretty deserted for this weekday evening. The lounge décor was the usual Wood mahogany along with white chairs which now have now a dated look. It was pretty easy to find a lounger at this hour.
Even the television room in the back was totally empty; which was unusual for a lounge.
There were a few small seating areas in the corner where you could tuck away and complete some work.
The United Club overall:
Not many people in here at this supper hour but not much reason to be. Thankfully, the usual cheese cubes and small vegetables were available as a snack. All in all, it was a reasonable if not somewhat boring place to hang out in between flights.