Trip Introduction: Skiing in Park City, Utah, USA via Alaska Airlines
This post is one chapter on our trip to Park City, Utah, United States on Alaska Airlines. This trip was booked and credited to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan using a two for one Companion Fare courtesy of the Alaska Airlines credit card. For more information on how this trip was booked, please see our trip introduction here. For other parts of the trip, please see this index.
Trip Introduction: Skiing in Park City, Utah, United States via Alaska Airlines
In efforts to keep WT73jr off spending too much time on his cell phone over Spring Break, I secured and planned a week on the ski hill in Park City Utah doing an activity we do every other weekend at the home ski hill at Whistler, BC. I booked an award booking in Park City in high season over spring break week using Marriott Bonvoy points; which came with a 60 day cancellation policy. Unfortunately, thanks to complex relations with the “previous administration”, the support for him to go on an international trip from Canada evaporated and I was stuck with this trip that couldn’t be cancelled. Ever the supportive wife, MrsWT73 opted to take a week off work and join me for a week in Utah. I used an Alaska 2 for 1 companion fare to get there, which was a great deal since it avoided the high spring break fares. Alaska was able to do a name change on this companion ticket for $150 shortly just a week before the travels. I certainly didn’t mind a week off of work in the sun and with that, away we went.
The routing ended up looking like this
BLI-SEA-SLC (Alaska 2 for 1 companion paid fare)
SLC-SEA-BLI (Alaska 2 for 1 companion paid fare)
- Introduction: Skiing in Park City, Utah, USA via Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines Premium Class: Bellingham – Seattle
- The Club at Seattle – A Concourse – Seattle Tacoma Airport
- Alaska Airlines Premium Class: Seattle – Salt Lake City
- Hotel Park City by Autograph Collection, Park City, Utah, USA
- Skiing at Park City, Utah, USA
- Skiing at The Canyons Mountain Resort, Park City, USA
- Skiing at Brighton Mountain Resort, Cottonwood Canyon, USA
- Lunch at the St Regis, Deer Valley, USA
- Alaska Airlines Premium Class: Salt Lake City – Seattle
- Alaska Airlines: Seattle – Bellingham
I hope you will join us on another athletic adventure!!