Activity: Skiing at the Canyons, Park City, Utah, USA
This post is one chapter on our trip to Park City, Utah, United States on Alaska Airlines. This trip was booked and credited to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan using a two for one Companion Fare courtesy of the Alaska Airlines credit card. For more information on how this trip was booked, please see our trip introduction here. For other parts of the trip, please see this index.
- Introduction: Skiing in Park City, Utah, USA via Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines Premium Class: Bellingham – Seattle
- The Club at Seattle – A Concourse – Seattle Tacoma Airport
- Alaska Airlines Premium Class: Seattle – Salt Lake City
- Hotel Park City by Autograph Collection, Park City, Utah, USA
- Skiing at Park City, Utah, USA
- Skiing at The Canyons Mountain Resort, Park City, USA
- Skiing at Brighton Mountain Resort, Cottonwood Canyon, USA
- Lunch at the St Regis, Deer Valley, USA
- Alaska Airlines Premium Class: Salt Lake City – Seattle
- Alaska Airlines: Seattle – Bellingham
Activity: Skiing at The Canyons, Park City, Utah, United States
MrsWT73 slept in and took a day off from the hill. I headed up early and headed straight over to the Canyons for a fast day of skiing. The weather was a little greyer today and speedster skiing was in order being a Monday with less weekender crowds on the hill.
Despite the greyer weather, it was still a gorgeous day and I got my exercise.
At the end of the day, I checked the run tracker through the Vail Resorts App. I managed 40,750 vertical and 28 lifts. A personal best!! I was exhausted at end of the day.
After the day, I met up with MrsWT73 who had spent the afternoon clearing work emails. We managed a drive into the historic town and went out to Tiklea Mexican Restaurant for some tacos and great house made guacamole. One of the great things about visiting the United States is the fact that you can get terrific Mexican restaurants unlike anywhere else in the world; except for maybe Mexico.
We went out afterward to the No Name Saloon, a famous Park City establishment with lots of junk on the walls like at Applebees. It was a great way to end the day.